FULL ADULT DOG TRAINING PROGRAM
THE HEROIC HOUND
Ages 1 year +
‘This is a 6 week private course for adult dogs and owners who would like to aquire the skills and knowledge needed to go above and beyond their training goals! This program will empower dogs and their owners to feel confident by understanding
how their dog learns, and healthy communication. Owners can be sure they are building a healthy respectful relationship which their dog will choose to make good choices in the future.
· Functional obedience and manners
· Utilizing canine communication
· Conditioning / Desensitization
· Impulse control & calm cues
· Loose leash walking and heel
· Off leash manners & recall
· Calm greetings to dogs and people
LEASH WALKING PROGRAM
LOOSE LEASH LEGENDS – HOLY HEELING BATMAN!
Tired of being dragged around by your dog every time you go out on a walk? We can help you with that! This is a 3 week private training program offered to owners who would like to reach their goals around leash manners,
heeling, focus around distractions and how to implement on leash calm greetings. Dogs in this enrolled in this private program will learn how to pass other dogs or triggering stimuli safely and will show their dogs how to calmly
greet people and other dogs on leash. Owners will also learn how to implement structured and decompression walks to ensure success!
· Learn why dogs pull and how to stop it
· Dogs learn to focus and walk on a loose leash
· Dogs learn to heel and pass distractions
· Will increase focus outdoors on handler
· Owners will learn how to greet other dogs and people calmly
· Owners will learn when to use their structured walking rules and when to have breaks
off leash training
FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT! -RECALL TRAINING
This is a 2 week private recall training course for owners with young dogs who would like to implement a reliable foundations for their dogs recall training off leash, or adult dogs who no longer respond to their owners cue outdoors and would like to start from scratch to build up a reliable new training cues. Owners will learn how and when to practice their recall training and how to avoid poisoning their cues in future so their dogs can keep their skills reliable and efficient. Dogs who have reliable recall will increase their quality of life as their owners can trust them to join them and their family on outdoor adventures they may have previously been discluded from. This will also increase the bonding between your dog and family members.
· Dogs will learn how to build a strong association to recall
· Owners learn how to proof distractions and distance
· Dogs learn to choose to ignore environmental stimuli
· Dogs learn to disengage from distracting stimuli and return to owners
· Owners will learn how to avoid poisoning their recall cues to ensure it can be reliable
AGES 1 YEAR +
THE WOLVERINE UPGRADE
This 3 week program is designed to help owners whose dog’s may need a brush up on their basic obedience so that they may use it functionally. This program will increase the likeliness you dog will drop or leave items on cue, create and reinforce a relaxation station or place, and increase their impulse control skills items at . Your dog will also learn the value in following through with your requests
· Clear Canine Communication Skills
· Generalization of stationary behaviours
· Focus on impulse control; DROP IT, LEAVE IT, STAY, PLACE
· How to use your cues functionally
· Teaching your dog to repeat behaviours because they want to
· Learning how to implement your obedience skills functionally
FROM CLARK KENT TO SUPERMAN – BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION TRAINING
This training service is for owners who would like to rectify mild to moderate behavioural issues with their dogs. This type of training begins with a behavioural assessment and initial foundations appointment to determine how we will tackle the behaviour and make a customized treatment plan for your dog. These training appointments are sold in bundles as each dog’s progress completion is never predictable.
· Barking behaviours
· Jumping Up / OFF!
· Fear & avoidance behaviours
· Moderate separation disorders
· Moderate aggression to dogs
· Moderate aggression to people
· Leash reactivity & lunging
· Baby proofing preparation
SERVICE, ESD & THERAPY
SUPPORT DOG TRAINING
We offer training programs from a certified Service Dog Coach (SDC) who is uniquely qualified to work with people with disabilities training their own service dogs. We can assist our clients on task training, prepare for the public
access test & canine good neighbour testing.
- SDCs are accomplished professional trainers with a formal education in canine training and behaviour, experience – and a track record of success.
- SDCs have completed an advanced, one-of-a-kind program that focuses on every facet of service dog training, including service dog laws, temperament selection, assistance-task training, public-access training, and working with people with disabilities.
.*WE DO NOT OFFER PUBLIC ACCESS TESTING
ALL new clients must start their training process with a FREE phone call. Book yours today!